Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Changing Triggers

It is possible to build in new triggers to create positive responses to events.

Joe Dispenza explains in his book “Evolve Your Brain” how to do this.

It is a conscious, repetitive process.

I am not doing this at anywhere close to a hundred percent level, but I am able to do it to some extent.

Discovering that it is possible and beginning to practice it is making a significant difference in my life.

When I find myself responding in the old patterns, I can stop and look at what is happening.

Then I can design what I prefer to happen instead.

I can give myself a whole new story.

I can appreciate where I am at this point in my life.

I can be grateful for the tools and techniques I have learned to address that issue.

I can look around and see the evidence of my new approach.

It is so totally worth making the effort to practice until the new patterns become the automatic default.

I learned how to train my muscles to play a musical instrument with all the repetition that required, so I know I can reset my mental “muscles” as well.

Lots and lots of conscious repetition.


© 2015 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment