Thursday, May 14, 2015

Peace Within, Peace Without

No matter what is going on, it is our job and privilege to establish peace within.

Indeed, that is the only place we will ever see it.

We must reveal it in ourselves from within, in order for it to take place in the visible world we live in.

Long term or short term we must seek out our peace, over and over again.

It is our true nature.

It is the true nature of our planet and its systems.

And it will become the true nature of human relationships once we realize that all we desire comes from within.

I have had the privilege of learning to establish peace within myself when provoked by very strong and disturbing images.

Some have been from the past, some from the present, some over worry for the future.

I was glad to learn how to establish peace from within during any and all of those circumstances.

Since the disturbances were so uncomfortable, I was forced to recover my peace consistently.

Finally, it has paid off.

I got to the point where it didn’t matter to me what my fears were.

I simply had to find something else to think about.

I had to establish my peace and then I would be able to engage myself in the kind of world I prefer to live in.

Over and over again, persistent issues would interrupt me.

I would go within, whether by reading some inspirational literature, saying a “mantra”, or just listening deeply to messages from my Infinite Source within.

Then my happy and productive day revealed itself to me day by day and now one more long term issue has proven itself resolved.


© 2015 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment