Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Cooperation and Abundance

The spider webs which lie across a sunny spot on the track up to our cabin in the woods show amazing cooperation.  

Each one is large enough to reach across the road and is angled to catch the first light, along with unwary insects.

There is enough room for six or seven large webs.

I d not know enough about spider behavior to know if there is a rush for the best spots or not.

I suspect not, because of watching the ones who build webs across the cabin porch and the garden shower deck.

There seems to be enough room for everyone.

So, I am thinking about how things work in a cooperative, rather than competitive world.

It seems to hinge on doing what you love and are most suited for.

Then, you don’t have to take up someone else’s space, and they can’t take up yours because everything is so uniquely balanced with all of our individualities.

Some of the things I read remind us of how few people really do what they love.

When they do finally discover it, it is a new world for them.

A few people tell us to honor how we feel about things and let the positive, loving, and exciting things be the focus for us to develop and follow through on.

I know I feel different now that I have discovered what I love to do and have taken the steps to do it.

It took three years of just sitting in a healing place and listening, listening, listening within.

I was really surprised to discover what I came up with.

But I am doing it now, and it suits me.

I am no longer in conflict with my surroundings, overburdened by unending demands on my time, and sick and torn apart inside.

I am calm, happy, fulfilled and abundant.

I, too, have discovered where to catch the best light, and I am sharing it with everyone I can.


© 2016 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment