Monday, July 11, 2016

Deep Creative Peace

I find I am having to focus more insistently on the moral and uplifting way I want to live.

The more government leaders disappoint and the more their fear to live with integrity shows, the more I find I must commit myself to these beautiful and wonderfully rewarding high ideals.

I cannot waste time being sorry for their weaknesses.

It is too disappointing.

So, to give myself peace, I must listen even more intently to my inner guidance.

I find such joy in tuning in to its quiet message and hearing each lovely, gentle, uplifting step to take.

Clarissa Pinkola-Estes, author of “Women Who Run With the Wolves”, exhorts us to listen to who we deeply are, and to be that person.

Jon Rappaport, in his news blog (www.nomorefakenews.com) supplies methodology and case studies of people who have learned to go deep to find their original creative selves.

The miasma of the times is only disturbing while I pay attention to it.

I have better, more individual things to do

I am alive, in my most creative and happy realm.

Come along with me.

Find yours.

Do not rage, do not despair.

Move into creativity and let’s create the kind of world we truly want and love.

Let us love it so very much.


© 2016 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment