Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Wholeness and Presence

In this moment, I am feeling the peace of being whole.

I am undistracted from who I really am.

I am living in the acknowledgement of my completeness.

I have everything at hand that I need.

I know that whatever I need will be supplied to me at the right time and in the right way.

I know that I live in the conscious identity of myself as a complete and whole spiritual being.

I have the peace of this present moment.

Each time I turn within to find answers, they are there, gently and completely.

I am able to share my answers in appropriate ways.

I am here to aid in giving comfort.

I feel the preciousness of all of us.

We are here to bless and be blessed.

This is how I spend my time and who I spend it with.

I am so glad to know all of us.

I am so glad we are here together to bring a happier life to all of us.


© 2016 Kathryn Hardage

Inspired Practices - FB

No comments:

Post a Comment