Monday, January 16, 2017

A Deeper Sense of Peace

I turned away from the emotional excitement of the news and spent a quiet evening working on my knitting and watching uplifting videos, you know, on gardening and weaving.

I finished and project and started a new one.

Before I went to bed, I did some spiritual reading.  

I was struck by the sense of spiritual power, and how it continues whether we tune into it or not.

When I went to sleep, I felt peaceful and when I woke occasionally, I was filled with this sense of all the controversy and pain in the world taking place inside a massive fabric ball.

I could see violent punches as the participants fought within it.

Yet, outside of all the disturbance was a beautiful peaceful setting in Nature, lit by moonlight.

I returned to it, progressively through the night, though the fighting groups were completely unaware of it.

I am not given to prophetic dreams, but I am intuitive and I know how to listen within.

I feel this was a gift to me, to be willing to let those who want to, play out their scenes of conflict, but that I can find my peace within, and now, apparently, in dreams and visions.

© 2017 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment