Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Unclogging Resentment

I noticed several items which I resented because they frustrated me.

I could not get them done.

I was too afraid, or too worried, or too convinced it would do me no good to try to get them taken care of.

And I resented carrying them around with me mentally, day after day, week after week, and longer.

So, I decided on a course of action.

I decided that even if I did not take action or could not take action, I would close the worry, frustration and resentment “account”.

And I would not judge myself.

I would simply move on.

So, I made the call.  I made the pitch.

And I was taken care of.

And so I shall move on.

I am grateful to come up with a plan for action.

I am grateful I took the steps to enact it.

I am very grateful for the way it turned out.

The flow is restored.

© 2017 Kathryn Hardage


No comments:

Post a Comment