Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Discovering the Peace and Truth Within Me

I have allowed myself to become so bombarded by the noise and confusion of the news, that I found I had to make a directed effort to come back to the peace within me.

As I began to listen for the now familiar feeling of peace, I shut out more and more of the noise and the confusion.

There is an addicting sense of excitement which I finally recognized as not being part of what I am interested in.

My inward peace is now leading me to the truth of my day.

Is there any confusion in my day?

Do I still know who I am?

Do I still understand my purpose?

Am I still able to accomplish it?

I am not confused about my day, nor who I am, my purpose or my ability to accomplish it.

That is my peace and that is my truth.

© 2017 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment