Saturday, August 19, 2017

Spark of Peace

Finding the peace within me means turning away from the news and other outside influences.

I have to find my way to a deep sense of who I am by listening quietly within.

With lots of media harassment and emotional disturbances, it sometimes takes quite a while, but eventually I find it.

The peace within.

I sit quietly and just feel the little spark begin to spread throughout my being, warming me and calming me.

I feel as though I am in a different kind of Universe, once where peace and harmony are valued.

I feel as though I am a valued member of that Universe.

I have a purpose and a place.

My desires and intuition are important in my community.

My ability to create and uplift permeate the way I live.

As I return my conscious awareness to my surroundings, I know that I can carry my feeling of peace and purpose with me.

I see peace manifest around me as I remain persistent in the feeling of peace within.

Habitual feelings of despair and isolation drop away as I learn to maintain my feeling of peace within as I go about my day.

I always have access to the peace within, and I can manifest it all around me.

© 2017 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment