Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Point of View

I am appreciating my new point of view since I have been basing my life around what I love to do.

I am a member of several groups of like-minded people who appreciate one another’s work.

We support and celebrate what each of us is doing and making every time we get together.

There is no pressure from anyone.

We share skills and help one another improve.

As I reflect on this, I realize that guild memberships embrace all these characteristics.

I am always uplifted after a meeting or an informal get-together.

Creative minds are always inspiring.

It is always worth going to a meeting or get-together to have this uplifting experience.

This is the best kind association I can have with people.

© 2017 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment