Sunday, February 3, 2019

Finding My Source

For many years, I did not know how to find my Source.

I saw other people’s lives and wondered how they did it.

It took me a while to even learn how to look for my own identity.

My own identity, when I started to find it, is gentle and beautiful.

In finding my own identity, I found my Source.

I found that my Source is always here, within me, and that it is always accessible.

I have a constant and trusted Guide, whenever I turn to it.

It empowers me and gives me clarity.

I am never at a loss, with my Guide so present.

I have a peaceful reference point whenever I turn to it.

They way I found my Source was to listen within.

My persistent thoughts, the ones always at the back of my mind, turned out to be the ones to listen to.

Now that I know that they are true, I listen more readily and turn them them constantly.

My Source is always fresh, original, imaginative.

I am able to approach ideas in an entirely new way.

I see a kind of trademark for what I do.

There is a consistency and freshness and originality.

It is something I can count on.

I am finding peace with my Source.

I have joy when I work with the ideas which identity me.

My Source has persisted until I have recognized it and embraced it as my identity.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment