Thursday, March 14, 2019

Peace From Within

I love feeling so good within that it creates more peace all around me.

From consistent listening within, and from trusting and implementing the ideas I receive, I live in deep peace.

I am able to find my way back to peace when there is an interruption.

I stay on my track of peace and harmony.

I create greater peace in my own life and express it outwardly.

I find myself connecting with resources more easily.

I am happier in my life as I see it flow more abundantly and with greater success.

I trust the way I live and attract ideas.

I see my ideas create space for me to live more abundantly and in more congenial surroundings.

The ideas which I choose to express are true to my ideals and they bring me comfort and security.

I no longer operate in accordance with the ideas which surrounded me when I was growing up.

I have completely replaced those ideas and created a completely different life of peace  for myself.

The peace and harmony and comfort and love which I sought are available to me from within and I express them outwardly.

I am completely confident about the unlimited peace which I access daily.

I have a resource of peace which I practice and use every day and it characterizes my life.

The peace I receive from within is so abundant that I can and do share it freely.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment