Monday, March 11, 2019

A Setting for Harmony

I chose a fun setting to deal with a chore which I had avoided for several years.

The fun setting I chose added to my feeling of happiness.

As I began, I found I found I had a much lighter attitude.

I have been making progress over several years in dealing with things I feared from the past.

Now, my chore became easier.

I was able to work through the required steps quickly.

I realize that I have experienced a kind of progress that is not readily visible.

My general work of dealing with things I feared from the past permeates my present life.

Every step that I take to improve my life in one area improves it all over.

My growing sense of encouragement is giving me more confidence to deal with old things and new things.

I can count on making progress in harmonious settings which naturally occur as I seek them out.

My default position has risen to a higher viewpoint.

The new habits which I have cultivated are taking effect.

I have a more efficient way of dealing with my life.

I can expect happiness.

I am putting attitudes and practices together in my life which are aligned with my desires.

This gives me a new efficiency.

My desires lead me to steps which are productive and timely.

I receive a strong and positive return on the results of my excellent work.

I am moved to a higher position of confidence and peace and poise and security.

I am grateful to learn how to address my needs of positive expression and to move myself past old fears.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage
www.pebblesofpeace.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment