Friday, May 3, 2019

Daily Order

Even in new places, there is a daily order.

My routine is different, but it adjusts into my new surroundings.

There is a new kind of peace around me, as I find new ground for my ideas.

There is movement and growth as each element adjusts to fit.

I am feeling so at home in this new place.

I am immersed in an atmosphere of uplifting behaviors, common courtesy, special help and support when I need it.

The pace suits me, more time over meals, time for conversation and reflection.

The human scale of things, such small places of business and they are enough.

Taking the time to get to know new places.

Walking to new places.

Explaining what I am interested in using my  limited foreign language vocabulary and being heard and accommodated.

I am willing to go at this new pace as I acquire the vocabulary I need.

I am grateful for the reflective time.

I make room for creative activity for myself.

I integrate what I need to express myself and my ideas.

I am within a comforting culture.

I am finding a new place.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment