Friday, June 28, 2019

Being in Accord

As my purpose and definition grows clearer, others see it and respond.

Just by living my high ideals, I find I am being drawn to places where people who need what I have can find me.

The problems I have been solving for myself provide common ground and my solutions are helpful.

My natural interests and tendencies place me where I love to be, doing work I love to do.

My happiness and balance attract those who are ready for what I have to offer.

I find I am naturally moving into the place I belong.

I move gently into doing my true work.

I am protective and considerate of myself as I evolve in this new direction.

I am being tenderly restored and I must not allow any interruptions.

My tentative steps are becoming firmer.

I trust my strengthening inner guidance.

My path has seemed to meander but it included everything I need.

My impatience has dissolved as I begin to sense the scope of my work.

All the required preparation has been done to this point.

The time provided has been adequate.

I listen quietly within, ready to receive the next gift, the next step.

I am peaceful as I calmly contemplate the poise I exhibit.

I am secure and assured in my new direction.

I am on a completely new track with everything I need to sustain myself and to thrive.

I am in accord throughout my life.

I rest and listen.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

www.pebblesofpeace.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment