Monday, August 5, 2019

My Best Step

My best step is each one which moves me towards peace.

Every step towards peace puts me in better alignment with what I love to do.

With peace, I am freer to pursue my goals.

I have room to listen, think, ponder, reflect, take action.

As I create a peaceful environment for myself, I am nurturing my creativity.

I am giving my self respect by placing myself in the best cirumstances and surroundings I can.

I am caring for my needs by establishing the optimum place for me to work.

I place myself where there is no conflict, no distrubance.

I am in harmony from wthin and all around me.

I care for who I am.

It means something to me to be happy, useful, productive and loved.

I start by loving myself.

I create a new mopdel for self-care which keeps me in a peaceful state.

I am unworried, unpressured.

I am peaceful and relaxed.

I have all my resources at hand, within easy reach.

I can create the beautiful things which allow me to share inspiration and peace.

I have keep my faithk, I have followed my path.

I arrive at peace, and I stay in peace.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment