Thursday, August 1, 2019

Peace in Travel

Finding a way to carry my peace within gives me the direction I need in new places.

As I travel from place to place, it has been disorienting.

When even the hardware on doors and facilities changes, how grocery stores are organzied, not to mention operating in diferent languages, it can be overwhelming.

Even though the transportation systems change, I can take the time to figure out what I need to know.

I am discovering my center and I can reference my peace within.

It is always fun to meet new people, and to exchange adventures with them.

It is dleightful to enjoy new tastes and flavors in local dishes.

It is amazing to see how landmarks and historical points define the influence of culture.

My peace lets me take the time to observe without becoming overwhelmed.

It guides me to ask the right questions to get help and direction.

I am able to enjoy all the newness and still remain in touch with my peace within.

I am able to pursue my enduring interests while learning about new things.

My peace lets me organize myself around the qualities of interest, exploration, and enjoyment.

I know that I need to take breaks to give myself time to immerse myself in peace.

I am able to achieve a balance by providing time for reflection and meditation as I travel and take in so many new experiences.

I am grateful for this opportunity to give myself so much new stimulation and enjoyment, while maintaining my peaceful center.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment