Thursday, September 27, 2012

Love's Embrace


 

Even though I am doing my best to move forward, it does not appear that I am being allowed to do so.

I will have to listen for a completely new direction and keep my own counsel.

I will have to let my higher power completely take over.

I am living next door to an addictive negative person.

But something loves me more than any amount of negativity.

I have proved that in my own life by moving from from early childhood trauma to independent adult confidence.

Apparently, I am being given the gift of a new way.

I will keep listening for it.

I know that Love is infinite.

We are all in Love’s embrace.

All of us.

I will listen for the love that is carrying me forward.


© 2012 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment