Saturday, September 8, 2012

Waiting for Calm and Guidance


 

I will not do anything until I feel calm.

I will make sure I am giving myself a good foundation on which to think and act.

I will continue expressing “light” as best I understand it.

I will not react to bad news except to listen for guidance.

I will follow that guidance.

Nothing has control of my day but me.

Whatever surrounds me must have the weight of divine law on its side.

Whatever surrounds everyone I know must have the weight of divine law on its side.

Whatever surrounds everyone I don’t even know, all over the planet, must have the weight of divine law on its side.

We are all beautiful.

We are all precious.

We are all surrounded by the same law.

It is taking care of all of us.

There are no exceptions.


© 2012 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com


No comments:

Post a Comment