Sunday, September 2, 2012

The Real Laws for All People


 

Finding my peace after the barrage of political comments was essential.

I cannot abide the thought of all our lives being run by such selfish “interests”.

What I have been thinking about are the real laws that apply to all people.

The Law of Kindness.

The Law of Care.

The Law of Unselfishness.

The Law of Generosity.

The Law of Upliftment.

The Law of Innocence.

The Law of Being.

The Law of Delight.

The Law of Peace.

My goal is to practice living more according to these laws.

And to discover more of them to practice.

As more and more of us continue to do this, we will see more of them enacted into legal law.

Until then, and afterward, too, my goal is to get better and better at living according to these real laws that apply to all people.

Please join me in adding your practice to these and send me your ideas about more of the real laws that apply to all people.

© 2012 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com


No comments:

Post a Comment