Monday, July 22, 2013

Grateful for the Peace


I am listening to birdsong, observing hummingbird wars around the feeders, feeling insects flit past my face, and looking at the layers of clouds above the lines of trees.

Everything is fitting together.

There is room for all the leaves on all the trees.

Despite the hummingbird wars, they are coming to realize that there are many feeders and sometimes they can even share.

The clouds pass at different heights.

One birdsong does not interrupt another.

Everything fits together peacefully.

There is so much variety in the same space, but not everything utilizes the same resources.

Sitting in my space, I am drawing on resources which have no other place than in my mind.

All the inspiration that I have received from others has impelled me to look for my own.

It has taken nothing from anyone else.

It is just there for me to express in an individual way.

Everything is like that.

No one can use up all the numbers.

No one can use up all the words.

No one can restrict anyone else’s use of their individual resources.

And these are what manifests around us in what we need.

When we concentrate on our own individual unlimited resources, we are not drawn into the ridiculous feeling that something we need is being kept from us.

We have the peace of everything fitting in, everything coming together in the way that most benefits each one of us.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment