Sunday, July 28, 2013

Live Peaceably With Yourself

Written July 23, 2013


It is so peaceful knowing I will always take care of myself.

I used to do things I thought I had to in order to take care of others first.

I prayed for strength and humility and to “bloom where I was planted”.

Now that I am in tune with who I am and the ability to honor my own identity, everything fits better.

Because I am nurturing my own soul, I am able to nurture others better.

Because I am expressing my true gifts, I am able to live much better.

Instead of doing things the way others believe they should be done, I am doing them from a much higher sense with a deeper commitment to myself and getting much better results.

Those ideas and intuitions that come to us are meant to take form.

We are meant to translate them into substance and magnificence.

What is coming to you from in inside is your true identity and purpose.

Honor that and live peaceably with yourself.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment