Wednesday, July 3, 2013

A Positive and Beneficial Effect


Why does writing these ideas down have such a positive and beneficial effect for me?

As I am searching for answers, I release my thought to find them.

Since I want to live better, my thought “within” always comes back with something good that I will accept.

My goal is to have a more enlightened way to approach my life, so that is what I receive back.

As I read inspired writers, it gives me a greater sense of my worth.

As I explore a different view of my worth, I am finding it.

Each culture has definitions of worth.

I am finding that my worth is in what deeply satisfies me.

From my readings, I find that is the case with others of many different cultures.

That is worth knowing.

How we define ourselves and how we define our satisfaction is how we define our worth.

Since I have found other writers to help me asses myself and redefine my sense of worth, I imagine that I am also contributing in this way.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage
www.inspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment