Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Pressing of Events


As I notice the events taking place in the world, I have my opinion and my evaluation.

I react accordingly.

But I notice that if I put it all in the context of a much bigger social evolution, things seem quite different.

It takes a lot of discomfort to change the status quo.

It takes a lot of bad practice to expose the weaknesses in a social or governmental structure.

It takes a tremendous amount of effort to redirect the thought of all humanity to consider other courses of action.

All those things are happening now.

With our wider communication, comes wider awareness.

With our wider awareness comes wider compassion.

With our wider compassion comes a desire to effect change.

This is happening spontaneously in all parts of the world.

Discomfort, awareness, communication, compassion, action.

We are approaching a tipping point.

So many things are converging.

As a small child, I was taught that one particle of truth outweighs an entire football field of error.

All the truth of liberty, equality, fraternity, is converging in every country, every belief system, every culture.

The truth of it.

And so, let us see how these grains of truth establish a much, much better practice for all of us.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment