Tuesday, November 12, 2013

A Habit of Listening


Apparently, listening is meant to be full time.

I am getting pretty good at tuning in when I am at an impasse or I realize I need help.

But what I am learning now, is that if I listen all the time, for every step, they will all be inspired.

I guess I thought I had to get a good idea and then coast on the value and power of that.

I didn’t realize that the Universe supplied all the connecting ideas and follow-up as well.

I guess I thought that once I received the idea it all got turned over to me.

But this is not the case.

The idea is on loan from the Universe.

The Universe is launching it through me.

I still have to listen for all the ideas which the Universe has supplied to bring it to fruition.

I get to watch, participate as a listener, take action where appropriate as directed by the Universe.

And then I get to enjoy the fruition, appreciation and harvest.

Not a bad deal for “just” listening!


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment