Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Peacefully Following Through


Learning to go within helps establish an unfailing practice for finding answers.

Taking the steps as directed from within always fulfills the need.

When I get stuck, I am learning to go within, without fail, to find the next step.

This always gives me a peaceful solution.

Even though requirements may change daily and even hourly, I can always find the peaceful solution I seek by going within.

Since I have received my inspiration from within, it is natural that I should find the ways to share it most effectively from the same Source.

It is a comfort to know that while I reason my way through all the possibilities there is still only one really great answer, an answer of peace, from within.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment