Sunday, November 16, 2014

Deep Peace and Happiness and Joy

During a church service I experienced deep peace.

There is such a relief in being transported out of the worries and pressures of the day and of the season.

There was so much happiness in the celebration and singing, in sermon and song.

During the meditation, everyone was included, even the sounds of an active baby.

I stopped by the bookstore on the way out to buy a book so I could join the current book study.

So much joy is being expressed around me.

My husband received a business call which encouraged him very much in a new venture.

I was able to to help him buy some new equipment which makes the business easier to run.

I picked up some supplies to complete some projects which are one of the ways I express my soul’s offering.

There is deep peace in being able to offer that which satisfies your own soul.

Authentic sharing of deep values offers peace and happiness and joy to those who come in contact with us.

They see it and experience it and it radiates around them and keeps spreading.

© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment