Sunday, November 9, 2014

New Peace in an Old Setting

I was not sure I could maintain my new view once I returned, even temporarily, to an old setting.

It has turned out that I can continue making progress in my new direction, though.

I am grateful to find that the work I have done to give myself a new view even carries over to old settings.

I now include a concise and comfortable temporary work space.

I am able to add to the inspiration I receive daily and to translate it into tangible words and products.

Printing and sewing resources are readily available.

My drives through familiar places do not evoke old feelings, only the remembrance that I once had to deal with them.

I feel I am on comfortable and safe ground.

I did not anticipate this.

I am truly looking at life from a completely new viewpoint.

I am so grateful to discover the effectiveness of how I have learned to rewrite my life.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment