Thursday, November 27, 2014

Several Pebbles

I have dropped several pebbles of peace into my pond already this holiday season.

I have provided a quiet place to spend Thanksgiving.

I have wrapped a few simple holiday gifts for each of the seven adult children.

We have been sending fun presents all during the summer to our grandkids.

I am giving myself quick intervention against the tide of past unpleasant and hurtful memories, and it is absolutely effective!, I am happy to say.

I have organized the next several fiber projects which I love to do.

I await only the opening of my local quilt shop on Saturday, since they are dong the wonderfully considerate and respectful thing for their employees and families of being closed until then.

I look forward to the return of a wonderful friend after her holiday visit, so that we can have our one-of-a-kind special conversation.

I have support for completing my fiber art journals.

I have bookkeeping help.

I am well on my way to personal food security with my canning and food preservation self-education and practice.

My husband and I have agreed on a place to start our garden on our rural land.

We are enjoying the hospitality of a cousin while we are in town for my husband’s seasonal business.

May loose ends are no longer dangling, and there is hope for catching up some more.

Many more peaceful pebbles are sending out their concentric circles into my world pond.



© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment