Monday, November 10, 2014

Timeless

(written 2014-10-6 In Missouri)

It is timeless out here in our little country cabin.

I watch the changing light, both seasonal and progressively during the day.

I can see farther into the forest as more and more leaves fall.

The summac is turning bight red.

New, tiny flowers, magenta, pale lavender, and yellow, are appearing in the meadow grasses.

I never never been so attune to Nature, not so close.

Bugs are my new friends.

Such a variety and so many activities.

Spiders capturing and eating webworms.

Dragonflies dipping and buzzing across the meadow.

New tiny lizards run from their newest hang-outs when I walk past.

They are bigger every time I see them.

And of course there is “Deer Theatre”.

I feel the time changing.

It is a natural process.

I am no longer rushed.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment