Monday, December 8, 2014

Sticking to One Goal

In some of the prosperity literature and workshops I have taken, the essentail point was to stick to your one most important goal.

The idea behind that is that the Universe is working to bring you what you are focused on.

If you keep changing it, nothing will ever actually manifest, because there are so many conflicting messages.

At first, I found it hard to decide what my one goal was, but then, I kept watching where my thought went, and what gave me the most satisfaction.

Then, it became possible.

I do see progress happening now.

My core goal satisfies me completely.

There are many aspects to it and so I find myself meditating and then led to take action on various tasks, all headed toward the one goal.

And the result?

All along the way, I am satisfied and happy as the next step appears and then the next and the next.

I am so glad that it doesn’t mean the goal has to be accomplished in order to experience happiness.

I am enjoying this journey all along the way.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment