Sunday, December 21, 2014

Doing Things to Get Ready

I am not always sure what the right way is.

I can feel it though, when it is not ready.

When I was learning to play the cello to a professional level, I had teachers who would tell me when I was ready to perform a piece, take an audition, apply for a scholarship.

I know that standard.

But now, I am doing different things on my own, and I am not always sure when the “ready” happens.

So, for now, I go back and check to see if there is anything else that would make it better.

I listen within for the ideas.

Then I do those things.

I am doing that a lot lately, so I know things are getting closer to “ready”.

I am sure I will feel it when things are at their best point and ready to go.

Then they will happen.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment