Wednesday, December 3, 2014

What Gives Me Peace Right Now?

I have escaped the building holiday frenzy and am back in my cozy home, cooking.

Someone I contacted at a business actually saved me some materials that were going to be thrown away.  Hurray!

I have organic soil-compost mix for a container garden.

My husband has brought home the hole saw to drill holes in the container.

My cousin liked the salsa-lasagna that I cooked.

I have canned two batches of pumpkin.

I expressed appreciation to my husband for cutting up the pumpkin.

I have gained inspiration from a new craft magazine.

I have bought a portable cutting board that will let me take a step forward on several projects.

I folded the laundry.

I have calmed my thought by reading a chapter in an inspirational book.

I have let my husband solve his dilemma and concentrated on my own next step.

I ate a small piece of chocolate (actually two small pieces).


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment