Saturday, May 26, 2018

Keeping My Peace

I have been working on several projects that I love for several years.

Some of them have been completed.

Others have been in-progress long-term.

Keeping my peace means reviewing what I love to do and making sure I continue to do it.

By listening inwardly, I am guided to take the relevant steps each time I return to the project.

I may find new resources.

I may take a different direction.

I may write down more ideas.

All of these steps honor the projects and keep them alive.

All of these projects enable me to keep my peace through what they allow me to contribute to society and civilization.

I can remain peaceful within because I can express the wonderful ideas I receive,

This eliminates tension and uncertainty for myself.

I know I can continue doing what I love.

I know I can continue contributing uplifting and inspiring those who will benefit from what I do.

Continual uplifting expression is one way I keep my peace.

© 2018 Kathryn Hardage

www.inspiredpractices.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment