Thursday, May 31, 2018

Overflowing Peace

The more I devote myself to what I love, I feel an overflowing peace.

Doing what is important to me, adds to my peace of mind.

Learning sustainability skills helps keep me in tune with my relationship to the planet.

It helps elevate my ability to live in harmony with the environment.

Expressing our individuality adds to the peace.

We have a universal purpose which harmoniously fits into the scheme of overflowing peace.

Overflowing peace happens when everything is working together.

Our goal in establishing our own peace is to contribute to this goal.

Being self-sustaining in communities honors our earth and our place on it.

As we steward our resources responsibly, it adds to the peace.

We can add to the peace by filling ourselves with peace until it overflows.

© 2018 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment