Saturday, February 16, 2019

Back in the Calm

I have learned how to bring myself back into a calm state no matter where I am.

I am grateful to return to places where I was overwhelmed in the past and to be able to become calm.

As I have conducted my business, despite recurring anxiety, I have been able to find my way to whatever I needed.

I have been able to take the time I needed to take my deep breaths, settle myself, and to proceed on my course.

Throughout my day, I was where I needed to be in a timely manner.

I was able to include some valuable and inspiring time at art exhibits.

I continued with my spiritual writing and meditation drawing and visited classes on spirituality.

Every element which I needed was at hand.

I made new friends easily, and enjoyed participating in new activities.

I have gained valuable insight on my progress.

I appreciate the freedom which I am experiencing.

I am grateful for the new place I find myself in.

I am able to operate well, conscious of what I have overcome from the past.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment