Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Getting Good



I am really getting a lot of good ideas and feelings built up in my personal library of resources.

Now, when I notice that I am disturbed by some thought, I can turn away from it and immediately feel the effects of so many good thoughts and feelings.

I can choose one or more to focus on and it takes me away from the bad feelings caused by the disturbing thoughts.

Few and fewer negative scenarios are played out in my thoughts.

This is a real triumph.

The years of rewriting and rewiring my life and mind are coming to fruition.

The balance has shifted.

I was aware that many of the deep residual feelings were not of my making.  

They had just been imprinted when I was so very young.

But I was still responsible for taking the initiative to clear them out and replace them with good images and to use them to attract good experiences.

I am so grateful to see this clear shift and to feel the positive and uplifting effects of this long process.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

                                                                                                                 Printable Meditation

No comments:

Post a Comment