Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Receiving Abundantly

May everyone be touched by the generosity that the Universe is providing so abundantly for me.

Learning to listen for and value the ideas which I receive daily allows me to receive more.

Developing a listening attitude provides room for anyone to receive ideas.

Many times, if I find I am getting stuck, I realize that I am trying to guide the idea.

Once I receive an idea, it is my job to listen to the same source to understand how and where it is to go.

The same Source for the idea has a place for it, even customers and a marketing plan.

We are all intended to benefit impartially from the good of the Universe and to share it.

It is fun to see how this good is directed and where it will go, every time.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment