Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Processing New Information

When there are changes, it is necessary to process new information.

The big changes require completely new processing techniques.

It is uncomfortable when the ground you are used to standing on requires that you shift.

I am learning how to shift in many more directions than I was accustomed to.

Mostly I am willing, but then, there are some things that are not so comfortable.

Simply because they are new.

They are a different way of looking at the whole world.

My place in the world keeps shifting and changing.

There are a bunch of new things coming into my life.

As I become accustomed to processing that information and doing so in new ways, I find myself in a different world.

Its good to get used to shifting and changing, because it sure looks like there is a lot more coming!


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment