Wednesday, February 19, 2014

My Clear Inner Balance

I have found my balance once again by turning within.

The sounds and sensations around me were noisy and harassing.

After I realized what I was reacting to, I turned away from it and listened to the ideas which make me happy.

It makes me happy to realize that everyone is precious.

It makes me happy that everyone has a special purpose and that they are fulfilling it.

It makes me happy to to think in terms of the infinite spiritual resources that are available to each of us as we turn within.

I was able to find my clear inner balance and to do the things I needed to do.

I took the next steps on projects that had been stalled in some way.

I finished up work on one small project which has been waiting.

I came up with an idea of how to proceed on another project, and while I was thinking about that one, I tried out another material and found it was very complimentary to continuing with another project.

It is all a flow.

It all fits together.

There are no disjointed actions, no unfinished business, no dangling loose ends.

Working from outer influences to inner balance to flowing production makes me the most happy of all.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment