Saturday, February 8, 2014

Using the Ideas That Come to Me

I find that it is imperative to use the ideas that come to me.

Once I have tuned in and received them, they require the next step.

To honor their origin and to continue to receive more, I nurture and protect them and bring them to pass.

The Universe keeps the flow going by showing me which next steps to take.

When I forget the sequence and start to take off on my own, things just shut down.

Then, when I remember how to listen, once again, the next step comes to mind.

This has become such a persistent pattern, that I now have a practice to keep the flow going.

Although it was important and helpful at the time to learn another way of doing things from various teachers and business practices, my new way is individually tailored to my talents.

Now that I can see a track record from listening and being guided and taking those steps, I can trust it completely.

Moving forward with certainty and assurance and pausing to listen, beats those panic attacks and trying to make things fit into an old pattern.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment