Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Peaceful Connections

Listening to the media and reading the unavoidable flashy ads makes me feel pressured by the irrelevant.

Once I realized my source of irritation, I was able to direct my thought away from it.

My connections, I realized, are made through what the Universe brings me.

I am connected through the integrity, excellence, and innovation of my work to those who appreciate and desire those qualities.

People are drawn to what they like.

The calm steady production of what brings me joy and delight sets up an attraction for people who are looking for it, also.

Whenever I work on one of my products and enjoy the shape it is taking, I am preparing for the joy of someone’s discovery of it.

All the steps which are going into my product line are taken with joy and with the conviction that they are meeting a need, or else I would not be so drawn to creating it.

The lightness and maneuverability of how everything fits together is a joy, and I always enjoy my time working on it.

This consistency in its creation makes it a joy to operate.

Everything in my product line is connected through joy with everything else.

Everyone connected with it feels the joy.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com


No comments:

Post a Comment