Friday, February 7, 2014

Project Patience

In the past, I have been so impatient.

I did not have the resources or experiences to expect to receive good.

Now, that I have learned to listen within consistently, I am actually seeing the fruit of my labors.

Instead of a jolt or injection of trust, I now trust the process of an orderly process of inspiration over and over again.

I know just where to go to receive guidance.

I have had so many experiences of receiving resources every time I need them.

I am seeing the results and gaining self-confidence.

I have complete expectation of manifestation and fulfillment.

It is a given as I embrace my new practices.

I can trust the fulfillment in every detail.

I can count on the expansion of my talents and abilities to be of service.

I am certain of my usefulness and my ability to share my practical inspiration.

I rest assured of its wide acceptance.

I am no longer impatient.

I am in a path of patience, expectation and fulfillment.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment