Friday, November 25, 2016

Deep Peace

The Deep Peace is a kind of peace that is not of this world.

I find it for myself by placing myself in a completely quiet frame.

It is a kind of meditation that lets go of seeking a solution or an answer or a result.

It is a meditation that just becomes “being”.

That is all.

That is the Deep Peace.

For me, it is easiest to find it when I am surrounded by Nature without any requirements on me.

I am learning to access this feeling wherever I am, now that I know that feeling.

I simply want it for tis own sake, even though I am able to see things get done really efficiently once I have been in Deep Peace for a while.

The experience itself is creating its own worth.

© 2016 Kathryn Hardage

www.pebblesofpeace.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment