Sunday, November 20, 2016

The Prosperity of Peace

Peace is a kind of prosperity in itself.

We do not worry when we are in a state of peace.

We have time to think about moving forward when we are in a state of peace.

We can make considered decisions.

We can move with grace, not hurry.

We celebrate the little things.

My goal is to practice the prosperity of peace right now.

To deliver myself from a state of worry by listening inwardly, quietly.

To feel the generosity of being able to make considered decisions.

To be quietly protective of my state of mind, my state of peace.

To celebrate the many little things.

That way, I am building a foundation for myself.

A foundation built on worry will not stand.

It will topple at any moment.

So, I build my foundation on peace.

Those little grains of ideas, moving into place, in harmony, will build a prosperity of peace.


© 2016 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment