Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Remaking the Nervous System Responses

I am so grateful for the opportunity and ability to acquire new healing knowledge.

As I use it to rewrite my attitude and responses, it is remaking my life.

I am moving in a completely different direction and with a completely different attitude.

I recognize the old symptoms and I know what to do about them.

What shows up now is a refrain of cruelty, masking as self-doubt.

I am able to counter that with a deep sense of self-compassion and love for myself.

I supply the self-nurturing and self-protection I need from the abundant resources of the Universe.

I turn toward the feeling of light and happiness through the joy of doing what I love to do.

I receive and share the inspiration which has lead to my peace.

I continue to take the tiny steps which build my new foundation.

As I experience the results, I see the world from a new perspective.

I am safe, and what I am and what I have is of value.

The past negative memories are being replaced with new experiences of appreciation and recognition.

It is becoming safe to be visible.

It is OK to be seen; I will not be hurt.

I am surrounded by beauty and peace and calm.

I attract abundant resources and live in harmonious surroundings.

Step by step and layer by layer, I am creating safe haven for myself.

As I commit to doing what I love, it moves me in the direction of happiness and peace.

I am fully aligned within and with my practice of my values.

There are no gaps between what I enjoy and what I do.

We are one.

This creates a response which supports me.

I am building a constantly expanding safe environment in which to live.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment