Monday, November 18, 2019

The Values of Deep Peace

My first value is the ability to feel perfect alignment with my purpose.

Facing my deepest challenges and finding solutions.

Learning to maintain my own deep calm.

Continually taking my own tiny steps.

Learning new skills and reaching out with them.

Establishing my new authentic foundation.

Creating a base which honors my deep values.

Learning the skills to create, maintain and reach out from my authentic base.

Knowing which are obstacles are mine to conquer and which are merely distractions.

Having the stability to keep moving forward.

Learning to feel safe.

Trusting my own assessment of the situation.

Respecting myself and taking action on the basis of my assessment.

Releasing what has been hidden and healing it.

Seeing myself move into authority over my own life.

To give myself a sense of well-being.

To live consistently within my own framework to share inpsiration and peace.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage


No comments:

Post a Comment