Sunday, December 29, 2019

All-Inclusive Being and being

In times of stress, it is good to think about all-inclusive Being.

I like to remember that my being is part of this all-inclusive Being.

I like the feeling that I can turn within to hear the Guidance that I need at any time.

When I am in a creative mode, I feel the flow of ideas.

When I am in pain or surprised by sudden terror, I can take a moment, and feel the deep peace within me.

I can give myself the time to figure out my best course of action.

When I am in meditation, I like to spend time feeling the nearness of comfort and how it extends infinitely around me.

I like to immerse myself in the feeling of being safe.

I move from the feeling of being safe into quiet happiness.

I quietly revel in my safety and happiness.

It is something I can return to over and over again.

This is a big change from the hyper-alertness I cultivated all my life.

It is an amazing feeling that I can be safe and enjoy being happy.

I love that I can comtemplate the immensity of all-inclusive Being and find myself there.

It is a peaceful feeling to simply be.

As I expand my peace, I see that I have all that I need.

I can always feel fulfilled as long as I start from all-inclusive Being.

I can always feel safe and be guided to safety when I need it.

It is a true gift that I discovered from within.

That is where I find it, every time.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment