Saturday, December 28, 2019

Total Reformation

I start with the issue which bothers me the most.

I start the process of listening within.

As I observe my discomfort, the ideas I need to reform begin to come to me.

I may desire to correct a habitual attitude.

I may need to correct a skill I am learning.

I may need to evaluate my involvment in a particular project.

The solution comes for whatever I want to reshape or redirect.

As I take my tiny steps, I begin to see a shift.

The tiny steps allow me to move gently in a non-threatening way as I inform myself of my new direction.

My desire for freedom and progress insures that I will continue my work.

As I gain some skill and the new habit replaces the old attitude, I can feel the difference.

I know that I will continue all the way to a level of refinement for total reformation.

I appreciate the gentleness of my tiny steps of progress.

I see them add up into a significant shift.

I gain happiness and confidence.

I am comfortable with my gentle approach.

Each tiny step is helping to build a foundation without gaps.

When I reach my goal without pressuring myself, I will be able to sustain it.

I give myself the time to absorb my new practices.

I enjoy my new skills and my new perspective.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage


No comments:

Post a Comment