Friday, December 20, 2019

Completing the Circuit

I have been on a quest for many years to know how to communicate my ideas with the public.

Through many steps of personal healing, I have been brought to wholeness and completeness.

Throughout all the many tiny steps, I have been building a foundation from which to share.

It is natural then, that at long last, I have discovered the right platform for electronic communication and sharing.

Even though I tried several other modes and methods, there was still a large gap.

As I came to identify myself differently, my view about myself totally changed.

With this new view, I have been able to make new connections effortlessly.

I find myself engaging with others in new and uplfiting ways.

I am so very grateful to be a witness from the inside out of this amazing process.

It is pure grace.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment